For Immediate Release
Contact: Keith Kozicki, (404) 434-7705
RE: Friends of the Ritz, Inc. to hold its first quarterly board meeting of 2019 on January 28th
The Friends of the Ritz, Inc. a new organization dedicated to raising funds for additional programming and building enhancements at the Historic Ritz Theatre, will hold its first quarterly board meeting Monday, January 28th at 7 PM at the Ritz Theatre. This meeting, which is open to the public, is the first of four board meetings to be held in 2019.
Meeting agenda items include:
- Update on IRS 501(c)(3) status
- Special recognition of Katie Peeples and Johnson & Fields, LLC
- Organizational goals for 2019
- Friends of the Ritz, Inc. basic membership and individual donation plans
- Friends of the Ritz, Inc. business sponsorship and corporate donation plans
- Friends of the Ritz, Inc special "80 for 80" donation campaign
- Discussion of overall marketing plan for the Historic Ritz Theatre aimed at boosting regional
awareness and event attendance
- Feedback from the general public regarding ways to improve the overall Ritz patron experience
"We will be rolling out a number of key fundraising campaigns in 2019 that will directly benefit the Ritz Theatre and we want to have the opportunity to discuss the specifics and share them with the public prior to final approval. It's an exciting time for the Ritz and a significant development for music, film and live theatre fans in Toccoa and the surrounding area," according to Friends of the Ritz, Inc. President Keith Kozicki.
The Friends of the Ritz, Inc board members are:
Sharon Crenshaw, Secretary
Sharon Crosby, Treasurer
Keith Kozicki, President
Elaine Alewine Martin
Bill Standard, President-elect
The meeting is open to the public and anyone who is interested in the future of the Historic Ritz Theatre is urged to attend. For more information contact Keith Kozicki, President, Friends of the Ritz, Inc. at (404) 434-7705.